The Parker Family

The Parker Family
Blessed

Ezri's Age

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, February 20, 2009

19wks and 3 days
20wks and 6 days

22wks
Today I am 22wks. These are the latest pics of me. I have grown quite a bit. Finally! At around 20wks I finally look pregnant! Ezri is now moving like crazy. We can see her kicking and pushing on my tummy, which sometimes looks a little weird. During class she will start kicking and I zone out watching her. At night Preston and I watch her and feel her for a little bit. She is very active at night.
I am now gaining weight finally since I am not getting sick as much. Preston and I went and registered at Babies R Us and that was a nightmare! I was so overwhelmed with all the stuff that we were told we needed! Hopefully we registered for everything that we will need when she arrives. Now Preston is about to start painting her room which I am excited about. I will post pictures of her room when we start making some progress.

No comments: