The Parker Family

The Parker Family
Blessed

Ezri's Age

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, August 13, 2010

My birthday morning

So far I have had a great birthday. Yesterday I got a massage. Thank you sweetie! This morning, Ezri sat in my
lap and ate a banana and we watched Aladdin. We are going to play today, go grocery shopping, get her a princess couch, and play some more. This evening, because I married to the most wonderful man ever, Preston is watching Ezri while Becky and I go out to eat. Maybe I can talk him into letting me go to Target! :)
 Thank you Preston for such a wonderful birthday morning! And thank you to everyone who has already called, texted, and wished me a happy birthday on facebook!
Forgive my hair and the way I am dressed. It was early this morning!
She is shoving that banana in her mouth!

No comments: