The Parker Family

The Parker Family
Blessed

Ezri's Age

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Playing in the snow...FINALLY!

Yesterday Preston finally convinced me to venture out in the snow with Ezri. I personally love the snow but we have been sick more this winter than normal. All three of us have been sick, not at the same time which just means that when one of us gets over it the cycle begins again. It doesn't matter how many times I disinfect the house, we still get it again. This month we have not been sick yet and I am hoping to keep it that way! Ezri and I are driving to Texas at the end of the month and I need to keep us healthy! So yesterday when Preston got home from work we went outside for about fifteen minutes. Last year Ezri absolutely hated the snow! This year she loved it and was devastated when we had to go inside.
Excited about going outside to play in the snow!

Let's go Daddy!


Snowball fight!

Daddy's snow angel

Loves it!





Look how tiny her foot print is!

Mommy's foot, Ezri's foot, Daddy's foot




The faces of "Pleeeeeeeeeeaaaaassssssse! I don't wanna come in!"



"I'm mad at Mommy" face

No comments: