The Parker Family

The Parker Family
Blessed

Ezri's Age

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Cricut Expression

I got a Cricut Expression for my graduation present. I must say... I absolutely love it! I don't know what I did without it. You can do so many things with it. You can not only cut paper but fabric as well. I haven't used it on fabric yet but I can't wait try that. I used it to put some decorations on Ezri's play room wall. Her walls were so plain and we just don't have the money to go out and buy lots of things to decorate with. So here are a few things that are her walls now. The colors go with the polka dots in her curtains.




I also made Ezri a mobile to hang over her bed. I saw this on a blog a while ago and for the life of me I can't remember which one. The one on the blog I saw used a hole punch but I used my trusty Cricut! Here is the finished product:






Now at night before bed time, Ezri crawls into bed and looks up at it and says "Pretty!"

No comments: