The Parker Family

The Parker Family
Blessed

Ezri's Age

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 29, 2010

What is Ezri up to these days?

To go along with the posts of Ezri, I thought I would let everyone know a little of what she is doing these days. She is 10 months, 2 weeks, and 3 days old today. She is getting so big and smart! She plays along with the song "If you're happy and you know it...". She has 6 VERY sharp teeth, and she only bites me and our cat Rex! She is walking (of course while holding on to something) everywhere and is very good at it. We play chase all day long! She gives us kisses all the time. She says mama, dada, and bye on a regular basis. She wakes us up every morning by standing in her crib and yelling mama until I get her up. She eats everything we do and she loves fruit! All fruit, bananas, strawberries, and kiwis are her favorites. She loves to play with her magnetic letters and balls!
She is growing up so fast. I can't believe that she will be one in a very short time! I have already started planning her party and pretty much it's finished. Now I just have to go get everything!

No comments: