The Parker Family

The Parker Family
Blessed

Ezri's Age

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Honesty

I have a lot of cute videos on my cell phone of Ezri, Jacob, and Leah playing. I just have to figure out how to get them off to upload them. Until I get a chance to figure that out I would like to tell you about a conversation I had with Leah while I was visiting them in Texas. Before I tell you the conversation, here is what was going on. Leah had asked me if she and I could play a game on my cell phone. I said sure and told her to crawl on the couch while I went to get my phone. Leah got on the couch and sat right in the middle of it to where I couldn't fit. And the conversation went like this:
Me: Leah, scoot over so I can sit down. You know Auntie Dana's hiney is bigger than that!
Leah: (giggles) Auntie Dana, do you know why your hiney is soooooooo big?
Me: (cautiously) No Leah. Why is my hiney soooooo big?
Leah: (giggling harder now) All those donuts you've been eating!

Ahhhh, don't you just love how kids are so honest!!!
*For the record, I had one donut!!!*
Yes, all three kids are under that umbrella!


No comments: